Thursday, October 29, 2015

The Ultimate Control Freaks Power Grab

You can find on pretty much any forum, news source, news opinion source, social media platform many grievances against our Government! Against our national government, or our local and state governments. No matter what your political or social beliefs and agendas are almost everyone has a beef with “government”! I have a beef with our government. Many beefs!

But one of my biggest even though it is one of the most minor beefs, is our government plain flat screwing up our lives twice, yes twice a year! So idiotic is this manipulation I tend to believe it is malicious.  Government’s cruel joke.  The ultimate control freak’s power grab. The control of time. My time and your time.  Day time and night time. Daylight Saving Time.

Someone needs to tell those fools that eight o’clock is eight o’clock. Not sometimes seven o’clock or sometimes nine o’clock. It’s just eight o’clock. It’s like telling me you are cutting government spending when you are really spending more just calling it less.

I’m not going to fall for these lies and manipulations of the true anymore. I revolt! I am not changing even one single clock!

And I am going to make sure the rest of my life I do not vote for anyone who has shown they believe they can manipulate me into believing eight o’clock is seven o’clock or that spending more is really spending less!