Thursday, August 13, 2015

THEIR BACK!

My Original 3 Dishwasher Clean Dirty Magnet

Flip Magnets

Over 5 years ago I started making and selling Dishwasher Magnets. My first signs were large. It was not long after that I started getting request for smaller signs. I reduced my signs to the now 2.3 x 3.4. But my first three could not be reduced and still be clear and readable. I have now reworked these wonderfully funny signs.

They are still just a bit larger then my others at 2.7 x 3.9. and made of fabric, heat transfer, felt and my imagination, just like all my dishwasher magnets

My very first from vintage ads is "Nightmare"
 (This shows each side since these are flip signs)

 My second I just could not resist these vintage images from a comic "Blonde"
 (This shows each side since these are flip signs)
And my third was another from vintage comics "Sweet"
 (This shows each side since these are flip signs)